
I just wanted to let the world know my cryptonite. This creature makes me stop dead in my tracks. I am unable to get within 3 feet of it out of shear terror. I can tell you that I know this is stupid, in fact this bug is harmless. I still, however, hate them. My mama always said that hate is a strong word and to use cation when using it; this bug gets hate infinity times 2 whatever you say.
Could somebody step on that for me please?
ReplyDeleteSTEP ON A CUTIE LIKE THAT ? ER, AH...I MEAN
ReplyDeleteI WOULD HELP YOU OUT BUT I SOMEHOW HURT BOTH
MY FEET WATCHING SURVIVOR TONIGHT. WEIRD, HUH ?? BUT SEEING HOW HE TRAVELED ALL THE WAY FROM JERUSALEM MAYBE WE SHOULD CUT HIM SOME SLACK.....
sure I'll step on it for ya !!!!!
ReplyDeleteCould you hand me the Statue of Liberty's foot please . This will just take a sec ..