Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random thoughts of a Mommy

As I stood and watched the boy at his roller skating call today, I couldn't help but wonder if I was helping him by giving him training in something that I as a child was forced to fall through with nothig more than a "Your fine, get up," or if I was in fact making him a pansy. For Gods sake, the boy already wears glasses and only enjoys art and playing on the computer, am I feeding into his "beat me up" attitude. Alas, I love all those things about him, but I hope he can make it successfully through these years of hel we frce our children to participate in (otherwise known as "school"). You know, I still said "Get up, your fine." And I truly hold the boy to high standadrs so I think he will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment