I often look to the Duggers when I need some advice about how to deal with a situation I may be struggling with. It is not that I htink they do everything right or that they are expert advice givers; it jus seems as though they have to be doing domething right because they and their children seem very happy and well off. Anywho, I saw an episode of their sho 17 and counting (now titled 19 and counting but they have added a couple extra kids since this episode orginally aired) where Grandpa Dugger passed away. I was hoping for some wonderful eye opening statement or something would help me move through some of my feelings....but alas, they are as human as I and dealt with their lose the same that I deal with mine. Well, I guess its good to know I am having a healthy reaction to all of this. Still miss her at times, but at least life continues to move on; just like it is supossed to.
By the way, the Duggars have a show on TLC and here is a link to the Duggars website in case you don't know who they are!
www.duggarfamily.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment