Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's like, you know....

Well, kids, its that time again....Bridget Blog Time (Imagine The Price is Right music playing in the backround). I am thinking about ghosts....to be fair, I am watching ghost shows on the boob tube. Anywho, my lovely hubby calls and we are discussing our own days and I make mention of something cool I saw the afore mentioned boob tube. My statement was received with a short, squatty "SNORT." Well, snort back at ya brother, or maybe even a cold, hard frut. I, for one of many, believe in ghosts and am not attempting to make you a believer. THIS MY DEAR HUBS IS A NO SNORT ZONE, maybe a frut or 2, but never a snort. I guess I could leave the Hubinator out of future ghost talks (in his dreams), but what kind of relationship is that? Listen folks, I have little to no life. I spend every day at home with children, by choice, but true none the less. So, if I need to indulge in some random waste of time TV watching that so be it. On that same note, if I choose to have ghost talk be a part of one of the few adult convos I have a day than I shall request no snorting. Will the Hubarito oblige? Only time will tell...

1 comment: